• Day 021: Saturday January 21st


07:20 Mission College have now left, I am really liking meeting all these different people and groups, it is a shame I didn’t have a chance to know the first people due to me basically sitting in as one of them.  I look forward also to paying a visit to the Monterey Bay area, California, sometime, as I think it sounds promising to me with a lot to offer in terms of experience for myself and to pay a visit to my new friends.

20:50 Well I have now caught up properly on sleep, DL was right in saying we do everything the groups do and a lot more.  I have now also sorted out my photos, backing them up to my laptop when necessary, and actually found time to organise my room as well as my staff folders significantly more.  I got a call from the German Volunteer who is returning for a week from Monday which is nice news.

01:05 Bedtime for me now, I spoke to the kids of the Costa Rican visiting family tonight and they taught me some more Spanish.