• Day 056: Saturday February 25th



23:30 I met up with the Costa Rican families daughter I mentioned before a bit later than planned and we hung out for half before I realised I needed to check out of the hotel by 12 midday.  I dumped my luggage into the storage there and we went to Taco Bell for lunch.  For my first Taco Bell it was pretty damn good!

Afterwards I said goodbye, grabbed my cases and box of parcels then returned once again the “Coca Cola” bus station.  Here I met a couple of Israeli guys who were heading to Santa Teresa like me where, upon reaching our destination, it was… raining? It was quite an odd feeling to see rain again, very different too!  I therefore took a cab to the park entrance then walked at around ~10pm in the darkness with my backpack, box and torch (flashlight) that was precariously balanced on top.  I walked for what felt like forever in the eerie surroundings, just because I was alone with only trees around me, and so I felt a bit like Alan Wake. 

Upon reaching the station I met and hung out with three Costa Rican students/volunteers for the evening.