• Day 036: Sunday February 5th

23:00 Today was actually more of a relaxed day, where I even got to take a pleasant nap in the bonfire hammock.  This day however did start with a 7am snorkel session, so I think it’s well earned.  I didn’t see anything too different, it was just a bit ‘cold’ and, very surprisingly, the same Scorpionfish I had put my finger on was on the same original rock in the same position as before so I gave a little “hello” to my buddy before showing him to the students in my group.

Power Of The Pacific (D.Philpot)
I walked some students around to this beach pictured above and you see where that wave is crashing, we decided it would be a great idea to get out there to that "cliff," beating the wave - but we got soaked!

This evening we had a bonfire as well as a chocolate and lemon cake which was delicious.  ML taught me something about birds and I look forward to taking a ‘bird hike’ with him in the near future.  I also heard news from the German guy in that the Osa Peninsula trip is more likely than before but we need a tent to stay in… apparently, cannot wait though!  On a side note I am really wanting to get somewhat more fluent at Spanish now, but great things come with time… and practice so I will get there.