• Day 085: Sunday March 25th



22:00 A Snowy Egret was prowling the tidepools today instead of the Oystercatchers, I also saw these:
Small Porcelain Crab (D.Philpot)
"Odd Coloured" Starfish, Normally Blue (D.Philpot)

Not long after breakfast I helped out the cook make up all the beds in the dorms, then I began sweeping the path whilst removing stones whilst she was making "meow" cat calls to me in the distance randomly, just for a laugh.  With each time I swept the path, the removal of rocks made the path nicer.

By about 16:00 I was exhausted, not sure why this seems to be a reoccurring theme at the moment though I feel that this might just be the normal feeling of working in the tropics and I really do not mind it.  DL showed up with the Stratford Hall group around dinner time.  I can see already that working with 14-15 year olds provides a much different teaching environment to work with.  On another note, there are absolutely zero mosquitoes around tonight, contrasting to yesterday.
 
Dragonfly By Dusk (D.Philpot)