• Day 077: Saturday March 17th



20:15 Today I spent most the day creating my bird species list, reading while watching Stumpy hobble about and collecting seeds (of which there are hundreds to find daily and I now have around 500).

I Am Not A Seed (D.Philpot)
One of the cooks left as the other arrived, the path looks very nice now as the volunteers have been removing all of the large stones into a big pile, which led to one of them (the guy funnily enough) quitting saying he doesn’t want to work so he returned to the other side where there is only work… and the hardy girls stayed behind.

I got some butterfly photos, and considered making a couple of nectar stands for them to visit while I get lots of good photos.

One Of Many Butterfly Photos (D.Philpot)
This evening we watched some of the Bull Rodeo, and Bull Rodeo Football, as I mentioned before, then I was taught a couple of card games – one of which was a neat single player game, the other I ended up being demoted to a slave/worker and never reached the president level L