• Day 112: Saturday April 21st



09:00 <-- Back with the time system again now! Breakfast was interesting as 36 Minaet park staff (ACG) were here so I actually had to queue for breakfast as well as wash/place dishes which felt new and a little strange.  I reflected on Nicaragua while trying to catch up with this journal, hence timeless entries above.
Worlds Smallest Harlequin Crab (D.Philpot)

Odd Little Bug (D.Philpot)
22:00 I then ran for a quick snorkel, and without a camera I had to mostly ignore the adult Beaubrummel Gregory fish I saw so I could sort out the data loggers.  I've noticed many juvenile Ctenosaurs and juvenile Harlequin Crabs (some without 'vampire faces') today.  One of the cooks decided it would be funny to hide my wallet, and there was a dead Booby bird on the path, which I buried also.

The L's appeared, we all had dinner together whilst talking pretty much only in Spanish and then I helped ML retrieve stuff from the car before I slept.