• Day 109: Wednesday April 18th



After the perfect day yesterday we decided on a chillout day on the beach, giving us a chance to explore more of the town too.
School Days (D.Philpot)
We played about in the ocean a little before watching sunset, yes… sunset, our day really wasn't interesting enough to take up space here.

In the evening we bought some delicious citrus punch, or as the label spelled it "pounch", drinks to go with some rum to have whilst playing more advanced snap with everyone.  One of the Canadian girls and I walked to the shop barefoot where the woman did not accept a $1 bill as it was too wrinkled…

Three of us decided to take a shower where I was using "Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion" and so when one of the Canadian girls asked to borrow some we all ended up having a prolonged water fight.

On the hostel bar I played a game with the cat where CFB would pounce on areas when I tapped my fingers under the wooden bar, and we later discovered that captain fuzzy boots was actually a girl, and also pregnant!

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty... (D.Philpot)

Little Ball Of Fur... (D.Philpot)

Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty... Purr Purr Purr! (D.Philpot)

Before drinking I gave a rum-based cocktail to another random Canadian girl who happened to be in the hostel, as she was celebrating her birthday in the hostel lobby, and got complimented on my cocktail making skills.

I decided to sleep outside in the yard in a super comfy, wide, black hammock  where I was jamming to some Angels & Airwaves until I passed out in the early hours - One of the Canadian girls stuck in the hot room was jealous of my idea.