• Day 105: Saturday April 14th


10:50 At breakfast the limping injured Coati was about but his status seemed to be improving, which I am glad to see.  DL and I finished off the lab after we said goodbye to OTS, where I preserved the fish victims of the red tide in Ethanol admiring my work.

The lab now clean the L's left for Monte Verde.  I hung out with the staff waiting for my lift from Elias to head to San Jose.

--- The bus to San Jose said Montezuma on the front and on the way to Cobano we stopped in a car park before carrying on as normal, picking up the Canadians I had hoped were there waiting.  Us three met with another Lattitude volunteer, another Canadian girl, at a hostel (once we found it) in San Jose.  This hostel had a lot of character, free internet, though the rooms were pretty basic.  We all then grabbed taxis and went on crazy taxi rushes during the early hours looking for a bus to Nicaragua!  All the 27/7 stores were closed, a normality if anyone reading this plans to visit an area with a relaxed lifestyle, so we had a Taco Bell meal (my 2nd Taco Bell ever!) before sleeping for only one hour.

Really? (D.Philpot)