• Day 161: Saturday June 9th



16:30 The sore throat is more or less gone? But I have a nasty runny nose instead which is possibly more annoying. My host mum made me a lovely cup of Jamaican Rose tea and I sorted out what I would need for the trip to San Jose to meet the CSU program students and what to leave behind with my host mum.

At 09:00 I went to the pulperia to meet moss man and my former classmate, then the three of us walked to see the San Luis waterfall. It was a nice walk up though we didn't see much on the way there, however they had a great swim / rock jumping session whist I stayed out trying to stay warm so I would get better.  I spotted what I think was a Swallow (bird) living up under the ledges of the cliffs right next to the waterfall.  On the way back we saw a cool luminous orange dragonfly sat on the ropes of a ropebridge, although the photo I got didn't do it any justice. Here are the photos along with some others from the reserve:
Beautiful Yellow Flower (D.Philpot)

The San Luis Double Waterfall (D.Philpot)

Small Black & Blue Butterfly (D.Philpot)

Perched Dragonfly (D.Philpot)

Dragonfly Was Same Colour As An Orange Highlighter (D.Philpot)

Quadrado Banana Trees (D.Philpot)
I was exhausted now, only 11:00 am also, so I took a nap before WE popped to the L's and then I actually just slept for the rest of the day as well as most of the night after food at about 16:30.