• Day 160: Friday June 8th



21:00 Today my little sore throat had turned into a terrible one. I sat at the Pulperia trying to do my homework during some gale force winds and was failing miserably.

Turns out it was not ideal to have a sore throat for Spanish class today as we had a mountain of activities and games to play with a lot of talking to do L

I discovered that oral roleplay using past tense Spanish and direct/indirect objects is where I can firmly draw the line - absolutely impossible for men!
Our Teacher, My Classmates & Me (D.Philpot)
One game we played was to line up picture cards in the correct order of lyrics given in quite a complex Spanish song - a game for the girls also it turned out.  Another was a number game entitled "uno a viente" (one to twenty) with many 1-20 cards split between the players.  At the end of the school day we got another class photo then I met p-man for what was the best idea ever, WE jumped into the schools Jacuzzi to relax after the completion of our two-week intensive Spanish course.
Jacuzzi Room (D.Philpot)
When I returned home Tigre the cat decided to climb into the hammock with me (Video 149) and then she went and caught a small mouse or shrew but I didn't get to see exactly what it was. I finished off the White Waters And Black book with I thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend it to anyone with a travelling or science interest.  I then went to sleep after taking various medicine to help fight this cold.