• Day 155: Sunday June 3rd



21:00 To summarise today…
o   I had a lie in
o   I read more of White Waters And Black in the hammock outside
o   Here I got a good view of some (3?) Chacalacas (birds) among the treetops, and then watched as thick white clouds rise up and swamp the valley all below and around me
o   I also spotted a nice butterfly but didn’t get a picture (or write a description…) though it could have been this guy:
Pretty Kitchen Butterfly (D.Philpot)
o   The rest of the day can be summed up with my Spanish homework and hanging out with my lovely host family.

It's nice to have a day off every so often, although "working" here does not feel like work as it is my passion to be working outside and in marine / national parks with staff, students, and volunteers and the associated logistics.