• Day 150: Tuesday May 29th


13:30 This morning I was so tired, in fact tired does not even clarify it. P-man and I reviewed our homework before taking the "7am" (07:30) bus to school.

The teacher (Maestra) went over my homework and my class spoke of the activities we embarked on last night. I was concentrating so hard on the new difficult words that I was making a few simple mistakes with the basics. However conversely, both me and the other guy in the class (there was only 3 of us, and I was in a separate class to p-man) had a habit of making our stories as hard and complicated as possible to learn more, which is better for us learning the Spanish of course.
My Classroom (D.Philpot)
During a snack break it turned out both p-man and I had received an onslaught of Spanish. In the afternoon the teacher of my class cried with laughter with more long and complicated stories.  By the end of the session my brain was fried! Then after another Pulperia packed lunch stop on the way back the two of us went our separate ways to our host families.  I had some cool fresh melon waiting for me as a snack, and then I rested and took a nap!

21:30 I did my homework, which was pretty tough today, and learnt some of the bathroom/dormitory vocabulary. There was no little time to work on more CSU stuff tonight - though we both went to the L's, forgetting to take an umbrella, where we read some course materials before we had another lovely meal with the nice computer guy, with vanilla ice-cream and rum for dessert. ML gave me a story about slavery and ethnicity in the US, and then I returned home to sleep!