• Day 148: Sunday May 27th


P-man and I went to meet his host family for breakfast this morning as my host family gone to Alajuela early this morning.  I then attempted to ring DL using a watch-phone, something I've never seen before, a watch that can make phone calls… suddenly these new watch-phones don't appear to be as revolutionary! We went to the L's place for the rest of the day.

ML taught us more about birds and the evidence with their relation to dinosaurs. Then after having a briefing about the upcoming California State University (CSU) program, p-man and I walked down the steep hill of their garden with our cameras until it started raining. We spotted a White-Eared Ground Sparrow as well as an Emerald Toucanette (a miniature Toucan believe it or not). We then stayed for the night with his host family where I messed about with the cat using a laser pen. I am looking forward to starting Spanish school tomorrow. 

Here are the photos from the day at the L's place:
Cute Lead Litter Frog (D.Philpot)

Pretty Bromeliad Flower (D.Philpot)

Strange Bug (D.Philpot)

Attractive Flowers (D.Philpot)

Butterfly On Attractive Flowers (D.Philpot)

Pink Vine Plant (D.Philpot)

White-Eared Ground Sparrow (D.Philpot)