• Day 188: Friday July 6th


18:45 So I made up for my one hour nap last night by gaining an extra 4-6 hours sleep last night, not sure exactly. After I showered I felt quite human again, the fact PS made me drink about 10 glasses of water probably helped, and I then left with PS to meet the others who had left a little earlier and then I had a little bit of a fish casado (type of salad) but my stomach was still quite raw.
Toucan Tire Flower Arrangement (D.Philpot)

Our Pool (D.Philpot)

One Of Our Trees (D.Philpot)

Hotel Monkey Sculpture (D.Philpot)
Next we went on the internet and to the bank. Kat and I then headed off by ourselves to explore the town and shared a delicious organic chocolate milkshake.  Once we returned to everyone else a decision was made (but not as a group) to get bikes though I saw more cons to the idea than pros, but was convinced when I was reminded the costs were to be reimbursed. I then bought myself a hammock seat before we used our bikes to get some food and some drink - at which point we met a guy with a Dalmatian dog and two parrots (Red Lored). We were told by the owner he had purchased them for $50 each off a guy on the street to give them a good home, which was fair enough, and one parrot we were lucky enough to hold didn’t like Kat at all for some reason squawking at her. The parrot had learnt how to say "hola" (hello), "meow" (yes, like a cat) and "rico" (rich or slang for calling a person/thing cool or attractive). He seemed to prefer being held by us guys, walking around our shoulders, and we took quite a few photos and video with him - the video we later lost :-(
Rico! (D.Philpot)

Meow Said The Parrot (D.Philpot)

Just Me And My Parrot (D.Philpot)
When we headed back to our mansion PS was carrying beer in the basket on his bike which exploded as he hit a bump, and the top of my Smirnoff Vodka bottle fell off when I jumped on a road bump - Unlike most bottles the cap was just pushed in (loosely!) like a cork instead of a screw-top… weird! We got to see the house properly as it was light and some dogs had ate some food I had saved from lunch, the casado salad I had left in a polystyrene container in a carrier bag..
A Fishy Lunch (D.Philpot)

Lunch At Cocos (D.Philpot)

Pretty Hotel (D.Philpot)

Colourful Shops (D.Philpot)

Internet Cafe (D.Philpot)

Seems Legit (D.Philpot)

T-Rex Footprints Around Town (D.Philpot)
22:30 Tonight we had an amazing BBQ, then afterwards we had a couple of drinks whilst watching music videos, chatting and sharing shoulder massages. I was fairly happy to a somewhat early nights sleep tonight.
Filling In My Journal (D.Philpot)

BBQ Is Going Nicely (D.Philpot)