• Day 211: Sunday July 29th



23:00 Not long now! After a fast breakfast I took H and M on a stream hike, which serves as one of… or… my last - luckily it was very pleasant and enjoyable, although when hasn't it been?
Stepping Into The Forest For The Final Hike (D.Philpot)
After helping with the preparation of the CSU expedition report course book in the lab, at lunchtime H found a cute young Anteater sleeping close-by in the lowest parts of a tree. This again I highly appreciated a final viewing of, being one of my favourite animals in the park (along with Coatis and Hermit Crabs).

At lunch H made a good joke of becoming an "e-fish-cienado," some people went snorkelling (but not me), spent a little time on the puzzle, then some more time sorting out expedition report photos. It is so close to the end now it is bizarre… I don’t want to leave :-(