• Day 210: Saturday July 28th



18:00 I pretty much only sorted out photos today ready for the trip home, saving them to multiple locations. Beforehand there was a mystery of missing fans (Abanicos!) and DL helped me massively regarding finishing of my final draft of my CV, which is basically complete. We are just about to have dinner now, he says looking about his empty room… :-(

22:00 After more time up in the lab I spoke to one of the teachers of the last group I will be working with, an astronomer and physician, though it left me wishing I could get to know him and everyone properly - as I am way too busy sorting everything out ready for my final departure from the station. Their student group had lots to be getting on with too and so a very insignificant part of me was glad to be mostly free from the assistant role - especially with the other two TA's helping out.