• Day 204: Sunday July 22nd



01:00 This morning I packed some more of my room, the feeling of leaving is dawning on me strongly now but I plan to make sure I get the most out of these last remaining days.

After helping out in the lab a little trying to encourage Sea Cucumbers to pick up leaves, I went back out with the fish people taking co-ordinates and got a good close view of a Barred Antshrike (a bird, and of course with no camera).

We went to Malpais again where we got more ice-cream, went on the internet (where I discovered a friend of mine had bought us tickets to go see my favourite band play in Ireland shortly after I return to England). We bought BBQ food from the supermarket, where I managed to scare Ar into thinking someone was going to snatch her bag… oops! Whilst on the beach afterwards I got some sweet revenge on Da, who was wet, by pouring a Frisbee full of sand over her - before actually playing Frisbee.

We returned, had the BBQ and bonfire, then I introduced some of the students to the Inbetweeners film and lastly I helped out in the lab until now… 
A Group Photo (D.Philpot)