• Day 203: Saturday July 21st



20:00 Today more work was done in the lab, no surprise there, along with lots of packing and in between I read some peer-reviewed scientific articles.

There was a lot more rain today, it was pretty grey for most of the day half reminding me that I was lucky to come to Costa Rica for the period I did - as DL had told me that visiting student groups die down during the wet season as it becomes too dangerous to transport people about and the country tends to grind to a slower crawl.
Feeding Capuchin (D.Philpot)

Sleepy Capuchin Family (D.Philpot)
Some people played some volleyball again, which I got sucked into also for a few minutes until people gave up and then decided to play some football in the torrential rain. At this point Da collected some rainwater in her closed palm and got me good, some sweet revenge is now required…