Acknowledgements

I have to start by giving a huge thank you to Lattitude Global Volunteering for going above and beyond to tailor the most perfect opportunity for me to gain some invaluable experience. I cannot more highly recommend an organisation for the way they operate, extremely friendly and dedicated staff, flawless logistics along with surprising perks - I am proud to volunteer for LGV.  In particular I would love to extend my gratitude to Penny, Jo, Sergio and Abigail upon others for assisting with my flights and logistics as well as networking me to the other staff of the organisation.

Next then I must thank Stuart (of Lattitude Canada) for arranging my host placement in Costa Rica with two of the most amazing and interesting people I have ever met and will never forget - The L's, more formally known as Diana and Milton Lieberman. Again I am unable to express my gratitude for all the skills, experience and memories Diana and Milton have provided me over these 7 months.

Then, of course, I must thank all of my family for all their loving support during this lengthy period away. My parents in particular have allowed me to pursue my dreams providing me with the gift of the so-called "meaning of life." Happiness in life for me means working with nature, and I cannot express to them how much they have contributed to fuelling my passion of losing myself in tropical environments.

Lastly, I cannot finish this section without providing recognition to my good friends back home (who I am sure will assist with my blog) and for all the new friends I have made on this journey, it was a pleasure working with you all and I hope to always remain in contact - possibly to see soon.